Unishop is the ultimate e-commerce front-end solution based on Bootstrap 4 It comes in 3 Stand-alone Versions. Along with styling all default components of popular framework it introduces lots of new flexible elements you can use across website. In total 25+ components each version (template).
Beside thoroughly designed store front part (homepage, catalog, categories), Unishop includes pages of User Account, Cart, Checkout, etc. to ensure your online shop will provide smooth and engaging user experience. Every successful e-commerce website should have News (Blog) section, About Us information, Contact details, FAQ section to engage with its visitors. Unishop includes all this along with service pages like: 404 Not Found, Search results, etc.
Add to this modern design, clean code and modern technologies (Node.js, Grunt, Sass, Pug (Jade), Bootstrap 4, jQuery) and you get advanced toolkit for speedy website development.
- 3 Stand-alone Versions (Templates). Choose your style
- Kick-start your development with Node.js / Grunt setup
- Speed up Unishop customization with Sass and Pug (aka Jade) preprocessors
- Modular structure using Pug (Jade) Node Templating Engine
- Thoroughly designed Homepage with unique slider
- 25 + Flexible Components (each template). Compose new pages with ease
- Shop catalog Grid / List layout options
- Unique Single Product Gallery. Designed specially for Unishop
- Interactive Credit Card Checkout Payment step
- Additional Off-Canvas Navigation
- Mega-menu functionality
- Mobile-friendly menu. Touch-friendly interface in general
- Complete User Account design
- Well-designed Cart & Checkout pages
- Blog and Secondary pages included
- High-fidelity layered Photoshop files included
- Google Fonts
- Font Icons
- Customizable Google Map
- Online Documentation
- Retina ready
Sources & Credits:
I want to say special thanks to Tor Langlo from Koda Software for his constant contribution to the improvement of Unishop template.
Plugins, Libraries and Frameworks:
Graphic Assets, Fonts, Icons:
Please note: most of the images used (except for icons, logos) in Unishop demo are pixelated and their quality reduced in download package due to copyright restrictions.